Since I go back to school this Monday, I consider summer to be over. Since summer is ending, I decided to go back to my my top ten list, and see what I completed.
1. Pierce my navel. I definitely did this. It was my sixteenth birthday gift. The store was closed on my birthday, so I went the next day. I’ve had it for about seven weeks now.
2. Buy Dreamland by Alyson Noël. Unfortunately, I didn’t meet this goal. The reason I didn’t is because the book isn’t coming out until September 13th, and I never knew that until recently.
3. Read Everlasting—the last book in the Immortals Series by Alyson Noël. I mentioned that I didn’t want to buy this book, but that I wanted to know how the series ended. I didn’t read this book, because it wasn’t at my library and I didn’t want to pay for it.
4. Convince my friends to get a Facebook account. I also failed at this. My friends stubbornly refuse to get a Facebook. My best friend at least e-mails me often, but none of the others do, so I’m basically out of touch with my friends for about ten weeks.
5. Put together my beads for Beads of Courage. I don’t remember what day I got the beads, but I completed the necklace that day, and they’re hanging on my bedroom wall.
6. Decide on what type of cake I want. I had an Icing Smiles cake for my sixteenth birthday, and I had this white-frosting layered cake with a blue and a red rose on top of it. Unfortunately, the cake is long-gone, but I still have the roses.
7. Mop the kitchen. I didn’t meet this goal because there was no mop I could use.
8. Make tuna salad. I met this goal, and the salad was very good.
9. Pass Spanish. I did pass the class—not very well, I’ll admit—but I did pass, so I’m done with my foreign language credit.
10. Not to get dragged into any more top ten lists. I definitely met this goal, because I won’t be doing any more top ten lists.